Sunday, May 3, 2015

Starting With Nothing And Getting On The Path To A Brighter Future


Share this post and help spread the love! “Starting With Nothing And Getting On the Path to a Brighter Future“ written by Mike Marko. Free video series on “How to Build a Brighter Future” Want to connect? Add me then shoot me a message on FB: http://www.Facebook.com/mike.marko.37 I was on course to having a dismal future after eventually leaving the workforce just scraping by using our savings up instead of “living the dream.” I remember it was six years ago, when I decided to really get into planning my future golden years and my children’s education. I was working as an engineer for a big company and I thought I was doing pretty good. I had a great job, and was putting the max into my retirement funds to get my companies matching contribution. But I had run some calculations and knew I had to take action.  If I kept on the same course I wouldn’t have enough to live comfortably after finally leaving the workforce, just like so many professionals like me who can b
http://bit.ly/1c9I9Bu

No comments:

Post a Comment