Monday, July 27, 2015

How to Get Motivated And Push Yourself Towards the Edge


Share this post and help spread the love! How to Get Motivated And Push Yourself Towards the Edge. I have been doing a lot of listening to CDs and watching videos about how to get motivated to maximize my potential. My favorite motivational speakers include Tony Robbins and Bob Proctor.  I will often listen to them while driving in my car, or while at work. It is interesting that a lot of the motivational speakers out there, especially all the big ones, basically say the same thing. They encourage people to write down their goals and make a plan to reach those goals. They also talk about making sure that you complete the tasks that you have for the day. And the underlining theme to these motivational speakers is overcoming your fear. In the Past… Years ago I would ve considered myself highly motivated. I worked hard at my job, and I got recognized and promoted for it I also started building up my portfolio of rental properties. I even more actively invested in the stock market. It
http://bit.ly/1LNvzFl

No comments:

Post a Comment