Tuesday, February 24, 2015

How to PodCast | Learn How to Create a PodCast


Share this post and help spread the love! How to PodCast | Learn How to Create a PodCast written by Bren Koger. Have you ever thought about creating a podcast? If you’re a blogger and not taking advantage of the power of podcasting you  could be missing out… I was recently talking to Mike about a blog I was writing. It was something I am very passionate about-The American Civil War. I was explaining about the perseverance of Stonewall Jackson; how he overcame great obstacle to achieve his fame and success as a Confederate Civil War general. He said I should record a part of my blog so that my readers could hear the passion in my voice as I spoke about a subject I have loved for so many years. How to Podcast The Power of Podcast If you are interested in creating a strong online presence podcasting is a powerful tool and a great way to communicate with your audience. Here’s why. It’s easy to do. All you need is a microphone and editing software like Audacity. Why Podcast? Podca
http://bit.ly/1JI61e7

No comments:

Post a Comment