Saturday, August 22, 2015

Five Reasons Why I Blog Today


Share this post and help spread the love! Five Reasons Why I Blog Today written by Mike Marko. Have you ever thought about blogging? It was two years ago when Bren and I were really introduced to blogging.  I had no clue what it was back then no idea at all. But we took the bold step of making a decision to join, click the link, pull out our credit card and sign up. And we haven t looked back. Tonight while Bren and I were on a webinar we were asked, why I blog .  I then realized that this wasn t something I have really shared with you.  So that s why I want to take some time and tell you why I blog. Why I Blog Now There are a lot of reasons why I blog now, but I have boiled it down to five key reasons why I blog now. 1. Why I Blog: Our Blog Is Evergreen Blogging is a great way to get leads for your business.  Probably my favorite part about blogging is that blog posts are an evergreen source of leads What that means is that you create a blog post and it will work for you 24/7, f
http://bit.ly/1EaqmGD

No comments:

Post a Comment