Monday, September 14, 2015

Creating an Abundant Life – Open up the flow of abundance


Creating an Abundant Life – Open up the flow of abundance A couple months ago I attended a benefit concert in Nashville, TN, for the David Lynch Foundation. The foundation supports transcendental meditation for veterans suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. When I was there it was heartwarming to hear the life transformation of the people who have served our country. I left feeling very good about investing a significant amount of money for the VIP tickets that supported this worthy cause. It was a long drive home, and On the way I started thinking, why do I feel better about spending money for a charity?   The obvious answer would be because it brings value to multitudes of people… but why would I feel better about going to this event when it was giving to a charity?  Why isn’t it enough that I purchase the tickets JUST to enjoy myself and contribute money to talented musicians? It made me realize the subtle way I might be sabotaging my abundant life. Think about the
http://bit.ly/1UPHOYE

No comments:

Post a Comment