Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Secret to How to Achieve Your Goals

  The Secret to How to Achieve Your Goals written by Bren Koger. Have you taken the time to write down your goals? How to Achieve Your Goals If not, here is a Harvard study about how to achieve your goals and goal setting that might make you want to grab a pen and paper and write them down ASAP. In the study, graduate students from Harvard were asked “have you set clear, written goals for your future and made plans to accomplish them?” The result, only 3% had written goals and plans, 13% had goals, but they weren’t in writing and 84% had no goals at all. Ten years later, the same group was interviewed again The 13% of the class who had goals, but did not write them down was earning twice the amount of the 84% who had no goals. The 3% who had written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97% of the class combined! It’s mind-blowing that such a simple exercise can make that much of a difference in life. Reasons Why You Should Learn How to Achieve Your G

No comments:

Post a Comment